Enerdoor Voltage Stabilizer - STC Vietnam
Protect Equipment From Harmful Voltage Fluctuations
A voltage stabilizer is an electrical device that delivers a constant voltage to a load at its output terminals, regardless of the changes in the input or incoming supply voltage. It protects equipment or machinery against over voltage, under voltage, and other voltage surges.They are often used for costly and precious electrical equipment to protect them from harmful high/low voltage fluctuations and are ideal for industrial and automated machinery.
Enerdoor specializes in single and three phase voltage stabilizers that regulate voltage through a series of transformers.A static control circuit drives the variable autotransformer that supplies the required voltage to a series transformer to bring the main to the rated value.
Benefits of Enerdoor Voltage Stabilizers:
- Protects electrical equipment from harmful high/low voltage fluctuations
- At full load the efficiency range is from 96% for small models to 98% for larger units
- The advanced electronic control circuit ensures a fast response from 11 to 50 ms/volt
- Even with strong harmonic distortions, ensures the true RMS value of the voltage
- Operates correctly with a maximum environment temperature of 40°C
- When installed in already existing systems does not require new calculations for protection
Enerdoor Voltage Stabilizer Product list: