Enerdoor Surge Protection - STC Vietnam
Enerdoor surge protection series offers surge protection for electrical equipment with surge arresters installed at the front end of a system for the purpose of diverting harmful overvoltage transients caused by external (lightning) or internal (switching) events to ground safely.
All models in this series include remote contact and visual indicators, and comply with the UL 1449, IEC 61643-11, and VDE 0675 International Standards.DIN rail and screw mounting options are available with select models offering plug and play replaceable cards for quick and easy installation and replacement.
Benefits of Enerdoor Surge Arresters:
- Prevents production downtime, data loss and total system failure
- Protects against electrical transients that find their way onto electrical conductors
- Excellent protection for electrical panels
- Protection against surge and overvoltage spikes
- Visual and remote contact indicators
Enerdoor Surge Arrester Product list:
- BG (G) 25
- BG (G) 50
- BM (G) 12.5